Council will be exhibiting a Planning Proposal for Land Use Tables for a period of 28 days from 11 October 2021 to 7 November 2021.
On 20 August 2020, Council resolved to proceed with a planning proposal to amend the Upper Lachlan Local Environmental Plan 2010 by changing the land use table to improve the permissibility of activities within various zones.
On 27 September 2021, the NSW Department of Planning, Industry & Environment issued a Gateway Determination to progress the Planning Proposal to public exhibition.
Council, as the local plan-making authority, has been authorised to exercise the functions of the Minister for Planning and Public Spaces in this matter, under section 3.36(2) of the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act 1979.
As such, this Proposal will be exhibited in accordance with the Gateway requirements and submissions are sought from the community. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, related documents (below) will be available online at the following locations:
- Haveyoursay – under the documents section on haveyoursayupperlachlan.com.au(link is external)
- NSW Planning Portal www.planningportal.nsw.gov.au/ppr – ‘On Exhibition’ section
Written submissions can be made as follows, referencing “Land Use Table”:
- Mail: to the General Manager, Upper Lachlan Shire Council, PO Box 42, Gunning NSW 2581
- Email: to email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
- NSW Planning Portal website – www.planningportal.nsw.gov.au/ppr “On Exhibition”
- Council Report and Resolution
- Gateway Determination Report
- Gateway Determination
- Gateway Letter to Council
- Planning Proposal – Land Use Table
Last modified: October 11, 2021