Upper Lachlan Shire Council is seeking feedback on Concept Plans for the proposed new Amenities block at Gunning Showground, 80 Lerida Street Gunning.
Council has received concept drawings (below) for the proposed new amenities block and these plans have been developed for further community discussion and feedback.
The new amenities will replace the existing amenities as shown in the attached plans with two options for its locality.
Council will be proactively holding consultative sessions with stakeholders for this project, bearing in mind financial constraints.
The list of key features of this new amenities block for discussion so far includes:
- Female amenities and change rooms with disability access
- Male amenities and change rooms with disability access
- Refs change and with disability access x 2
- First Aid room
- Plant room
- Club meeting room
- Home change room and bathroom
- Away Change room and bathroom
- Storage rooms.
- External verandah
Written submissions can be made as follows, referencing “Gunning Showground Amenities Block”:
- Mail: to the General Manager, Upper Lachlan Shire Council, PO Box 42, Gunning NSW 2581
- Email: to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment below this story
Feedback will be received until 5pm on Friday, 22 October 2021.
Last modified: October 15, 2021